Friday, April 3, 2015

Are you a smoker?

If you answered yes, I should be lecturing you to give up as it's better for your personal health and the health of your wallet. I'm not going to do that because I'm a smoker too and I know just how hard it is to give up.
Instead, I'm going to suggest that instead of buying ready made cigarettes which are expensive, buy roll your own tobacco. It is much cheaper to buy tobacco, papers and filters for the week than it is to buy ready made cigarettes. If you don't know how to roll cigarettes properly, there are plenty of different kind of rolling machines you can buy from your local tobacconist starting from as low as a few dollars which will help you to roll them. You can also buy plastic cigarette containers for a low cost too so you can pre-roll your cigarettes and not have to worry about rolling them on the go.
You will be surprised at just how much money you can save in the long term by doing this if you're not ready to give up smoking for good. You could put that extra money in the bank account I suggested you open in a previous post just to see how much money you save.

No comments:

Post a Comment